Before I survey the rim, I already had this idea how the rim of my dreams (wth haha) gonna look like. And I know that its gonna have this shiny red line around it.
AFTER.
I used my own money to change the rims, and I'm very proud of it. why? cause I felt the responsibility of owning my own car. Eventho the money was from my JPA. I do save up from every semester for my ASB and my own expenses. and sometimes when I have quite some amount after finishing a semester, I would treat my family out for a dinner.
it just feels great to give out then just always taking in. I love my family.
it just feels great to give out then just always taking in. I love my family.
5 comments:
that's cool bebeh!! haha. i think the next thing u shud do is to get him/her (ur car's gender please?..haha) a new set of clothing..red-black.. then a set of turbo engine.. god! thats really gonn make u a "vroom-vroom-rith". XD
missya!
~an
you think its a male or female?haha..great idea ann.. i was thinking the same too but have to waite la until next sem hahaha..poket kering beb.
a new set of turbo engine and then get this baby to transform into optimus-prime or decepticon (transformers) haha.
miss yu too an!
hish, apa2 jak la aan ya..;p
haha. kita jadikan ia seekor jantan laa rith.ok? (boleh x sun?? bole laa *wink2*)
too macho to call it a lady lah..
oret2.. kumpul2 duit lok. kelak bru pk modify keta gik..aiyoo~
haha..boley boley an..so ia adalah seekor jantan. official haha.
wahh nak modify agk haha
Post a Comment