안녕하세요!!
Well, since I'm a huge Liverpool FC fan.. I'm going to update to other Liv fan who read my blog here that we've got lots of things to look forward to this upcoming season.. I know that last season was probably one of the worse seasons that we had in this millenium but lets hope that with the new manager, new players coming in and new outfit that we have, we are going to have a brilliant season...BLOODY BRILLIANT like Ron Weasly always says.. know Ron Weasly??.. that Harry Potter's cute lil red headed fren.. well anyway..
Well, now that the world cup is over... lets look forward to the Premier League season!!!...
One of the many things that Liv fan can look forward to this season is that JOE COLE is comming to Anfield!! I have always like his style of football eversince he was in West ham.. He's definately a team player.. Altho he's very good at dribling, he always pass the ball to his teammates when ever it is needed. And this dude is pretty fast! With his small build he is like a bullet fast when its counter attacking strategy kicks in..he's pretty good at set pieces to. I'm glad he choose Liverpool instead of many other huge clubs that tried to snatch him.. With the other signing that we've made (Milan Jakovich? did I spell that right), I hope these new boys will help us bring the league cup back to Anfield..
Another thing to look forward to this season is our new kit!! its no longer Carslberg lol.. I like it! Standard Charted!..looks more elegant!..
Another thing to look forward to this season is our new kit!! its no longer Carslberg lol.. I like it! Standard Charted!..looks more elegant!.. I hope that Torres is still loyal with us ^^.. even tho our club will not play in the Champs League huhu.. Europa cup League is still good right..
liverpool FC 파이팅!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment