Assalamualaikum w.b.t..
Alhamdulillah..here I am again, as healthy as I was when I wrote my last entry.
Read title, and understand it.
You see, we are very familiar with 'No Pain, No Gain' phrase but in order to make its optimistic and positive literally I change it with, 'With Pain, There's Gain'.. but non the less, both brings the same meaning..
This words actually relates alot to all the UTM students who are in their finally year, currently. Since we have all these Final Year Project (FYP) works to be done. Especially to the FKE's students like myself I have all these coding work, programming, circuit design, and trying to obtain certain components that are unavailable here in Malaysia. Thus, with all these works to be done and pressure along with it, its hard not to break down or felt like 'you'll never gonna complete your FYP'.
SIGH!
So lets relate the words with our FYP.. With all the Pain working on our FYP e.g programming a hundred times and still doesnt work, ordering components from overseas which cost hunderds of dollars including the shipping fee, checking your programming over and over and still cannot find whats wrong with it and also the pressure you get from your supervisor..
These are the pains you have to deal with, but bare in mind if you stay with pain, strive through it, work as hard as you can, you will somehow gain something from it. YOU WILL ALWAYS GAIN SOMETHING FROM IT, even a little if not alot.
Alhamdulillah..here I am again, as healthy as I was when I wrote my last entry.
Read title, and understand it.
You see, we are very familiar with 'No Pain, No Gain' phrase but in order to make its optimistic and positive literally I change it with, 'With Pain, There's Gain'.. but non the less, both brings the same meaning..
This words actually relates alot to all the UTM students who are in their finally year, currently. Since we have all these Final Year Project (FYP) works to be done. Especially to the FKE's students like myself I have all these coding work, programming, circuit design, and trying to obtain certain components that are unavailable here in Malaysia. Thus, with all these works to be done and pressure along with it, its hard not to break down or felt like 'you'll never gonna complete your FYP'.
SIGH!
So lets relate the words with our FYP.. With all the Pain working on our FYP e.g programming a hundred times and still doesnt work, ordering components from overseas which cost hunderds of dollars including the shipping fee, checking your programming over and over and still cannot find whats wrong with it and also the pressure you get from your supervisor..
These are the pains you have to deal with, but bare in mind if you stay with pain, strive through it, work as hard as you can, you will somehow gain something from it. YOU WILL ALWAYS GAIN SOMETHING FROM IT, even a little if not alot.

I have suffered a lot of pain in life, tiny and huge pain both. During my secondary school, during matriculation year, through my internship period and also in my FYP works but in the end, I survived and everything is fine now. Nevertheless I learn a lot about people and myself through this short period of pain.
Of course we could 'live life easy' but it will certainly wont be as much as fun and profitable (gain) as living life with a little pain here and there.
Always keep this in mind, pain is ALWAYS temporary. (Long pain is utter rubbish and mostly related to heart broken love story thing. In this matter, just learn how to forgive and you’ll be fine.) At the end of the day, the gain is way too sweet in comparison to the short pain.
Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya…
(al-Baqarah: 286)
Allah tells us to believe Pain is something that we can endure and you must believe in Allah’s words. Always believe. For every suffering/pain we’re facing, at the end of the day, we will eventually GAIN something out of it. Cause as Muslims, we’re no losers. We are always the winner. We just need to work and believe.
notakakibangku: if you're having trouble with coding or programming and dont know what to do, you can always ask for help from your friends. you can also put your coding in an electronics forum and ask for help. people in the forum are actually nice and are there to help. trust me, it has help me alot with my fyp. here are some forums you can go to..
but dont expect to come there and ask for help with empty handed and expect them to write you the full code get everything working. if you do that then you are just a lazy bums.

4 comments:
hiyaa...
it's been ages since d last time i visited ur blog. haha.. kalerful naaa juak!! so not u bebeh! well2.. wishing u all the for ur fyp k!!
take care!
all the best!*
thanks an... ya i know, colorful, so not me.. thats why I put 'Yikes' up there at my blog title.
an, u shud start writing again.. miss ur blog.
^_^ n miss u too
Post a Comment